Fred Bulmer Centre
OFFICES TO LET
PLEASE CALL 01432 271293
The Fred Bulmer Centre is owned and run by the E F Bulmer Benevolent Fund and is situated in a convenient city centre location close to the main shopping areas, car parks and bus station. It provides office space for various voluntary and caring organisations and also offers several meeting rooms for hire.
- The Fred Bulmer Centre is open Monday to Friday from 9.00am until 5.00pm and has rooms available for hire.
- There is a large Meeting Room, which can seat 25 in Cinema Style or 16/18 in Board/Conference Style.
- The large Meeting Room comes equipped with TV, VCR,DVD Player, Projector, OHP and screen, Flipchart and whiteboard.
- There is an interview/counselling room, which has seating for three but could seat six with prior arrangement.
- The interview/counselling room is equipped with a whiteboard.
- Kitchen facilities are available for tea and coffee.
- Full disabled access and facilities.
- Parking available (Pay & Display) 1 hour - £1, 2 hours £2, 3 hours £2.50, 4 hours £3.50, 5 hours £4.00, 12 hours £5
HOW TO FIND US
By Bus. Take any bus to the City Centre Bus Station and walk to High Town: from there take Widemarsh Street till you come to the traffic lights with JD’s Bar on your left. Turn left, then almost immediately left again into Wall Street. The Centre is 50 yards along on your left.
By Rail. Follow directions from the station into the city centre and use the directions as above.
By Car. Follow signs to any of the numerous car parks around the city (see map) and follow directions to the city centre, then use directions as above.
If you would like to know more you are welcome to telephone, write or visit the Centre from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm. E-mail
TENANTS OF THE FRED BULMER CENTRE
- Herefordshire Community Foundation: 01432 272550
- Phoenix Bereavement Support Services: 01432 264555
- Quay Therapy Rooms Hereford: 01432 271293
- Time-2-be Counselling: 07974 201526
- Equilibrium, Counselling & Psychotherapy Service: 01531 670198
- SCOPE: Telephone No. TBC.
- NAS Herefordshire: 01432 340072
- Crossroads Care: 01432 355373